Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 3 Drop-off: Brea's Favorite Things

Yep, it's official, I'm getting old. My body aches, literally aches, in places I didn't know could hurt. I already know that when I wake up in the morning, I will be just as sore as I am laying here in bed. Plus, I have to tell you that I'm pretty hacked off I missed the finale of the Bachelorette, but hey, the consignment sale is more important.

I got to see 179 faces dropping off today and man, oh man, did you bring the stuff! We are expecting about 300 to general drop-off tomorrow so PLEASE bring some patience with you when you come. We are working our tails off to make sure you guys come in AND leave happy, but please know that if we don't inspect everything that comes in, you won't be pleased when you shop. We now have 5 toddler beds, multiples of cribs, literally at least 70 strollers and more toys and shoes than is physically possible to contain. We are just praying that God stretches the racks (and we know he will) and that everyone remains patient with us during general drop off tomorrow. We have the BEST consignors so I know I shouldn't worry!

Here's my top 5 from today. Again, please don't hesitate to leave any questions you might have and I'll be happy to get back to you:

1. Britax car seat for special needs child $100 (retails for over $600)
2. Junior set of golf clubs with bag $10
3. Awesome Little Tikes outdoor climbing toy $35 (yes, only $35 and this sucker is HUGE!)
4. Little Tikes slide $8
5. Little Tikes castle with slide $50

Stay tuned as I will update again on Tuesday night! Oh, and Jenna, we have several side by side double strollers AND a bunch of front/back doubles! Prices go from $45-$150. Hope that helps!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Thank you so much; can't wait to shop. You do an incredible job, and your willingness to do so is a blessing to my family!