Thursday, July 14, 2011

Working at Encores North

We need workers!
Yes we do!
We need workers!
How 'bout you!

Yes, I used to be a cheerleader in my former life. Former being the chosen word. Thought I would throw in a little cheer this morning to get you fired up about working at Encores North!

When I started Encores in 2005, I was mainly looking for a place to sell all of my children's outgrown things. Simple enough right? Fast forward 6 years and I can clearly see how God put some of the most amazing women (and men) in my life simply from a little consignment sale. It's amazing to me how something as simple as the sale can help you form relationships with other women who truly get what your life is like! Do you feel like all you do all day is wipe booties, say no, and pray for nap time? Well guess what, there are lots of other moms just like you that are working Encores and More North that you can swap war stories with! Do you work full time and feel like just finding the time to squeeze in a few hours each day for your kids is hard enough? Yep, there are those moms there too! Are you a grandma who simply adores helping your children find amazing deals for your precious grandchildren? Yep, you'll find those women there as well.

All that to say...
We need workers for our Fall 2011 sale. Not only do you get to see all the amazing stuff that comes in if you choose to work the drop-off days, but you might even find some people who you are able to laugh with about your stressful life. You might find some people who truly want to see pics of your precious grandchildren. You might find some women who rush in to change into their consignment clothes after a long day at work. You might just form some friendships that you can look back on years from now and be thankful for!

Come work with us! I promise you will love your experience (and if you don't, let us know). I promise you will LOVE shopping with the workers (just think, no craziness!). It's a win-win and I don't want you to miss out! Sign up today: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fseller3.myconsignmentmanager.com%2Fencoresconsignment%2Fnorthsale%2F&h=gAQBk9H9s

No comments: