Monday, March 2, 2009

MONDAY NIGHT DEALS!

First, before I post deals of the day...yes, I know I haven't posted the winners of the 3 gift certificates yet. It's because I still haven't drawn. I haven't drawn because I haven't put all the names on the slips and put them in a bucket. I promise I will do this tomorrow AND post the winners tomorrow night!

DEALS for Monday:

Today rocked as well. I'm telling ya....we have gotten in some AWESOME STUFF! Do not miss this sale.

1. 5 Baby Einstein DVDs $5
2. Size 6 Gymboree Girls 4 piece outfit $8
3. Beautiful wooden toddler bed with mattress $45
4. Stroller complete with infant carrier and base $50
5. Wooden kitchen complete with shopping cart and all the food/accessories $45

I'll be back tomorrow night with the winners AND more DEALS!

No comments: