Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wednesday Night Deals

Well, drop off is officially over and I am honestly just amazed. My hubby joked for years about how he would love to see what it would look like if we could get a space big enough, have a tagging system in place and enough workers. Well, God heard our desires and prayers and this is the result.

When I say that this sale is going to be amazing, I'm not just saying it to get people there. I really believe it. The selection of items is just simply a bit overwhelming, everything is SO organized, and we were SO picky when it came to stains, etc. so I really hope you will find that you are looking through the best items available.

Here's my pick for Wednesday Night Deals. Next post will have the WINNERS of the 3 $25 gift certificates.

1. Life size Dora doll (yes, we got another one in) $10 (they are $100 new at Walmart)
2. Cozy Coupe $15
3. Bob Ironman Jogging Stroller $150 (these retail for upwards of $300+) I personally have a Bob Revolution Jogger and it's my favorite stroller EVER.
4. Britax Marathon Car Seat (looks brand new) $150
5. LOADS of Leapster Games $6 each

No comments: