Monday, October 26, 2009

Spring Sale 2010

Yes, it's only October 26th, but I officially started working on the Spring 2010 sale today. I actually started working on my personal consignment stuff a few weeks ago as I swapped my kids' closets out. I figured it was easier to go ahead and start hanging sets vs. putting them in bins and having to iron them when it's time to tag.

I OFFICIALLY started working today because I picked up my first batch of spring/summer boutique inventory. I have found with the down turn in the economy, I get phone calls from stores going out of business or stores that have overstock more and more frequently. I was pleasantly surprised at the inventory I picked up today because I have never purchased from this store before so I wasn't sure what I would be getting. Loads of adorable swimsuits and Easter attire, with some awesome stuff for girls size 10-16 which in my opinion is VERY hard to find. I LOVE spring/summer clothing so I am already getting excited about the next sale.

Have any of you started pulling out your spring consignment items?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Brea,
Can't wait until the next sale as I am always able to find adorable things. Chemo is going great! Most of the lymph nodes are gone; or shrinking. Hopefully will only have 2 more treatments.
Will see you this Spring.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

What are the dates for the spring sale?