Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Best Kept Secret

Don't you love when you find a place where you find everything you are looking for when it comes to your child's wardrobe? Don't you love when people ask you about your child's adorable outfit and you smile because you know you got it for a great deal? Yep, I do too.

Sometimes when you find those hidden gems, you almost don't want to let people in on your little "secret." Well, I'm letting the cat out of the bag....

I've found a great newer sale where you can literally find everything you need not only for your kid's summer wardrobe, but you might find a few gems for yourself. It's Encores and More Murfreesboro.

Now, you and I both know that here in Nashville, you have about 8 million sales to consider when it comes time to selling your children's old goods, but when it comes to shopping, it's not too often you find that diamond in the rough. You know that sale where you go in KNOWING you are going to completely blow your budget, you are going to find adorable outfits, killer shoes, and some amazing toys that you plan to put up for birthdays, Easter, etc. but they are so great you can't stand it and cave in and give it to them. Where you score a pair of boutique shoes for your little girl's Easter dress for $5. Where you find brand new Matilda Jane for pennies on the dollar. Yes, it's hard to find, but I promise you, I've found it!

Encores in Murfreesboro is rather new to the scene, but let me tell you they are coming in like a lion. Their first sale was in the fall and I put about half of my stuff in it just to test the waters. I was amazed that I sold just as much, if not more than some of the mega sales around town. Yes, even the one I used to run.

This time for the Spring sale, the owners have outdone themselves. In the fall, they never dreamed they would have the response they did and quickly filled up their space. It was definitely a tight fit, but people walked away singing it's praises and begging for more so the owners answered the call and got a nice, HUGE location this time. It's at the Mid-TN Expo center in Murfreesboro and there are literally RACKS AND RACKS of amazing clothing, tons of toys, adult clothing and home decor and did I mention TOYS!

Tomorrow is the last day of drop off, but they still need workers and the best part starts Wednesday: SHOPPING! Go check it out and let me know what you think. I know you are going to love it. Trust me, I'm picky and don't put my name behind many things, but I'm telling you that you will kick yourself if you miss this sale. The owners sent me a few pictures to show off the goodies they have in so far and I was blown away. I'll share a few below.

The best part about this sale in my opinion? Oh, how about hundreds of NEW WITH TAGS boutique outfits and Gymboree sets, loads of brand new shoes, and much more. They get a lot of boutique overstock and the Gymboree selection is amazing. So...come on down and shop! Say hello while you are there as I'm working all day Wednesday so that I can shop the worker sale Tuesday night. I'm not missing this sale, that's for sure!

How adorable is this table and chairs?
 Check all the girls shoes AND all those cozy coupes in the background!
 Need some Matilda Jane? Um, yes, please. Yep, this whole rack is at Encores Murfreesboro!

No comments: