Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nicaragua BOUND Baby!

Well, the hubs is going on a little trip. It's kind of a last minute thing, but he felt his heart stirring a few weeks ago about a trip our church had planned to Nicaragua. It's through this group: XMA

Basically, he's going on a no frills mission trip to Nicaragua from June 23-30. They basically go into the most remote places to teach peeps about Jesus. It's dangerous but the danger excites J. It thrills me, let me tell you!

Why am I writing this? Well, we've paid everything except the final $950 due Sunday. Yes, as in 5 days. God has totally provided the first $750 and we've already had $175 in donations towards the $950, but I'm hoping by raffling off some pretty amazing items tomorrow we can raise the rest.

How can you help? Well, help me spread the word. Feel free to post this link to everyone you know as we will be updating tomorrow with the raffle items including an American Girl doll and a piece of artwork from Pitter Patter Art. If you want to donate something cool for the raffle, shoot me an email to breaf@matildajaneclothing.com. I am humbly asking for some help with this and trust that no matter what, God will provide for Jonathan to go on this trip! Check back Thursday morning at 10am for all the scoop on the raffle! THANKS!

No comments: