Monday, March 3, 2008

Day #3 of Drop off

Today was Day #3 of drop off at Encores North. I can't believe that I am telling you that some sizes are already full! Although we have SO MUCH MORE SPACE, we also have SO MANY MORE CONSIGNORS! We had well over 600 people sign up to get numbers and we all know that not all of them will come, but I bet we will definitely be well over 500. Tomorrow is another general drop off day from 10am-6pm and then Wednesday is an appointment ONLY day and we literally have about 5 appointments left so my advice is to get down there tomorrow! :)

The selection is amazing! Melanie, our stain momma, has done a great job at making sure the quality is TOP NOTCH! I can't believe how many great brands we have gotten as well as GREAT PRICES! I picked up a size 3T capri set today that had a plaid capri and top with smocking and the price was $6! WOW OH WOW!

I have a ton of pics to post, but honestly, I am exhausted and going to bed. Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

where are the pictures? We want to see pictures!! :)