Sunday, March 2, 2008

Drop Off Day #2

Today is day #2 for drop off at Encores North. I can't believe the AMAZING stuff we got in yesterday!

The space is so much bigger, nicer, open, bright...wow, I could just go on and on. The racks of clothing are SO long because the space just goes on and on!

We should have about 10 racks of girls size 4! Isn't that amazing! For some reason, that size always has the most clothes so this time we are prepared!

Julie dropped off her items from The Kids Clothes Basket and let me tell you, she has SOME gorgeous stuff! Baby Lulu, Anavini smocked dresses, Greggy Girl that is to die for, Little Mass sets, oooh I can't wait to shop!

Donna dropped off her items from the Gymbo house and there are tons of great deals on NEW WITH TAG Gymboree items. All her Gymboree is 60% off retail! WOW!

I'll post tonight with an update about today's goodies!

No comments: