Monday, March 24, 2008

A Huge Success

Thanks to everyone who helped make our Spring 2008 sale another record breaking sale! Even with the horrible snow on presale night which left 4" of snow on opening day, we still had an awesome consignor presale and a HUGE opening day! When we reopened on Monday after a nice Sunday off, we are thrilled to report that we had our biggest Monday ever! We also had our biggest half price days ever!

I can't tell you how thankful I am to our heavenly father for allowing me to do this sale. It is such a blessing to be able to serve the workers, consignors and shoppers while running this sale. I hope this sale is a blessing for each of you and that you will continue to come back in the future.

Have feedback for us? Feel free to post a comment to let me know how I can serve you better!

No comments: