Friday, March 4, 2011

A few of Brea's favorite things!

I know, I know....drop off doesn't start until tomorrow. Technically.

Tonight we moved in racks, tables, bar coding equipement, signage and every other piece of equipment it takes to run our sale. We had scads of workers show up and assemble said racks, tables, etc. I must say that it was the smoothest set up we have ever had and we are in much better shape than we normally are going into our first day of drop off tomorrow. Tomorrow is appointment drop off from 11am-6pm and we are FULL. We will have over 150 people drop off tomorrow.

We brought loads of new boutique and Gymboree up tonight and some of our VIP taggers dropped off items, so I was able to go through some stuff that is already there so I could post my TOP 5 for Friday night. So...here goes: Brea's TOP FIVE favorite things from Friday, March 4:

1. LOADS of Pediped shoes for $9-$15. Most of them look brand new.
2. Rose Petal Cottage complete with 8 accessory pieces: washer, dryer, etc. $65
3. Step 2 retired Pig toy box $35
4. Full size Pottery Barn boys bedding set $90 (AWESOME!)
5. BRAND NEW Joovy sit and stand stroller (holds 3 children) $150

That's it for tonight, I'll post again tomorrow night with my favorite things from Saturday. Looking for something specific? Leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer you tomorrow :)

No comments: