Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring 2011: Day 4 Drop Off: Brea's Favorite Things

I am so sorry I am just now getting this on here. I love hearing from you guys that you anxiously check my favorite things, but I must tell you that it puts the pressure on me to find the VERY best bargains! :)

Tuesday general drop off is over. We had exactly 250 people drop off which puts our consignor count so far just shy of 800. We have about 200 dropping off today so we should land right around 1,000 consignors not counting the new ones that will drop off next week for restock (typically around 100 people). Although we didn't see a big jump in consignors for this sale, I am very excited that those who did consign really outdid themselves when it comes to cleaning out stuff.

I'm so pumped to tell you that we have THIRTY highchairs (not counting boosters), 25 toddler beds, 3 cribs, at least 30 swings (not counting the smaller, portable ones), at least 30 Bumbos, and more Elmos than a small country would ever need!

Definitely THE SALE that should not be missed....post on facebook (tell them to like Encores and More NORTH on facebook) and tell your friends to check this sale out. By getting more shoppers (especially during Spring Break), consignors sell more stuff! Although the building is stuffed now, our prayers are that the building is close to empty next Saturday.

I have to also take a minute and tell you how many amazing people God has placed at the sale this week. Just yesterday (Tuesday drop off), I met the sweetest worker and we realized how much we have in common (LONG STORY). It's moments like this that I realize that when God chose me to do this 7 years ago, his purpose was so much larger than a sale. It's about relationships, friendships, community, and customer service. I'm proud to be a part of something that is so great, seriously proud.

Here it is. Brea's Favorite Things:
1. A white wooden vanity with stool. $30
2. Bumbo with tray $8

3. HUGE John Deere pedal tractor $25 (retails for $199)
4. Little Tikes plastic toybox (great condition) $10, yes, I said it TEN DOLLARS!
5. Chicco travel system. Includes stroller, infant car seat and base $45
6. Fisher Price rainforest high chair in amazing condition $35
7. Leapfrog Activity Table $5


Tonight will be my last night to post my favorite things, BUT I am adding a new feature this year. YOUR favorite BUYS! As my workers check out, I'll post some of the favorite things they found this year to give everyone an idea on how much it's worth it to get in here and shop early by becoming a worker. If you're reading this and you score a major deal (or just find something that you've been searching for FOREVER), let me know and I'll add it to my list.

Off to our last day of APPOINTMENT ONLY drop off! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brea,

Sounds like lots of great stuff!!!

I'm looking for a pack n play with changer and a rocker glider with stool, have any been dropped off?

Thanks for all your hard work!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I am looking for a toddler car seat, have you gotten any in?

Anonymous said...

How big in the white vanity and matching stool that's $30?
Can't wait for the sale!! This is my first time to sale!!!
Melissa
(melissag_77@yahoo.com)