Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 1 of Drop off : Encores and More North

Today was unbelievable. Seriously.

Today was our first day of drop off at Encores and More North. It was an appointment day and we have now had over 150 consignors drop off. The selection is already incredible. Matter of fact, many people dropping off wanted to sign up for worker shifts when they saw the amazing items that had already been brought in. Please feel free to leave a comment of what you saw today that you loved if you dropped off.

Starting tonight, I will start doing my top 5 things that I thought were WAY awesome that got dropped off that day.

For those of you reading this, if you want to know if we got something specific in, leave a comment and I'll answer it the next night on the post.

Brea's Top Five for Saturday:
1. Tractor ride on toy for a toddler $1.00 (yes, one dollar)
2. Beautiful crib $30
3. Whirley rocket $50 (this awesome toy is retired and sells for over $200 on ebay-it is an awesome sit and spin for two kids)
4. Step 2 Play house that looks brand new $85
5. Awesome Lego storage stand that has space on top to build legos $40

I believe we already have about 5 cozy coupes, 3 train tables, 4 play kitchens, strollers galore, and more clothes than you could ever imagine dropped off. This sale is going to go down as record setting!!

3 comments:

JEff said...

I worked today and my favorite was the bike that looked absolutely brand-new for $4.00

Suzi Wright said...

I worked today and my favorite was a Radio Flyer Retro Rocket that looks brand new for $4.00.....yes four dollars! It retails for almost $60! I can't wait to shop!!

Vikings Fan said...

And after today I am SO in love with all the SHOES!!! I'm also liking the bean bags for $5 each, the Elmo table and chairs for $15 and the Princess vanity/chair set for $7. Can't wait to shop.