Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 5 Drop Off : Encores and More North

Today was our final day of drop off and you had to have an appointment to drop off. It was a very smooth day and I don't think anyone had to wait for a rack. We still have a ton to do to get ready for consignor's presale on Friday night.

I won't go on like a broken record, but PLEASE don't miss this sale if you need anything related to kids. We joked today and said if we don't have it, you don't need it.

I think we ended up having about 760 people dropping off, but man oh man, those 760 cleaned out!!! I won't lie, I'm excited about sleeping in tomorrow and getting some rest before going up to bar code, clean, and organize starting at 12pm.

Yes, we still have worker shifts available and would love to get you signed up. You can go HERE and click on the workers tab to get a list of available shifts that are left. Shoot me an email and come shop with the workers. You won't regret it!

Brea's Top 5 for Wednesday:
1. Beetle Bug battery powered car $85
2. Custom made sippy cups with my kids' initials $7 each (available on front tables when you walk in)
3. Chicco stroller combo (looks brand new) $175
4. 2T Gymboree 3 piece set $11 (which I did snag for Mary Elizabeth)
5. Brand new Boppy pillow in package $5

To answer last night's questions, YES, we do have lots of BRAND NEW items. I'm not sure about brand new baby boy clothing, but I will check tomorrow and let you know tomorrow night. We have a TON of bikes so Star you should do great in that department. Leave a comment if you have something you have your eye on OR if you are wondering if we have something specific. I'll leave a blog post tomorrow night with an update.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was signed up to be a consignor and then my 10 month old son came down with a fever on Saturday ranging from 102 - 104 and then I got it! I'm so bummed. I was excited about getting rid of stuff and getting 70% off. I'll still be there ready to shop Friday night at 8!! I'm so glad I found out about this.