Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 3 Drop off : Encores and More North

Well, day 3 of drop off has officially come to a close and I'm pooped.

I'm not sure I can adequately describe to you the selection we have at this sale. I know some of you might think I am talking so great about this sale because I run it, but seriously, there are some AMAZING items at this sale.

Couple of things to note before I name my top 5. First, we are super picky when you drop off. I know it might make some people mad, but we have to be because once again we will be tight on space and honestly, no one wants to get home with something and then realize it is stained. When I flip through the clothing, I am amazed at the quality, brands and prices. Three piece Gymboree sets for $12...what a deal! Lacoste shirts for little boys, unbelievable! I haven't even talked about the scads of BRAND NEW boutique that has come in and all of it is priced at 50-90% off original retail. There are tons of Gymboree items that are new with tags. The Halloween costumes are fabulous, winter coats galore, best selection of shoes we've ever had. Oh wait, I haven't told you about boy clothes. WE HAVE TONS this time. So much in fact we had to pop up more racks for 6M, 12M and 18M boys clothes ALREADY.

When I last counted today, we had 8 toy boxes, well over 20 kitchens, easels galore, tons of beautiful bedding and room decor, about 30 swings, 9 cribs (some with matching changing tables), a whole ride on pony section, slides, swings, 7 train tables, tool benches, desks, at least 10 bumbos, American Girl dolls and accessories including the retired Bitty Baby twins, Nintendo DS games, AND SO SO SO SO SO much more.

So, here we go...Brea's top 5 from Monday:
1. turtle sandbox $8
2. Leapster with case and 4 games $25
3. adorable farm animal themed crib bedding set $50
4. Peg Perego double stroller $90
5. Girl's size 10 Corky Kids coat $45 (retails for over $150 AND ADORABLE!!!)

Let me know what you thought about the sale if you dropped off/worked today!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you may have to stop posting these so I can sleep at night. I'm getting so excited like it's the day before Christmas..CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the two American Girl dolls we saw today.. they have been loved and went to the owners beauty shop but they are fabulous deals... 5.00 for one and 10.00 for the other!!!! I also so Bitty Baby Twins for $65.00 ... Wow! What a deal! oh yea.. I also saw about 3 Nintendo DS's... price ranged from $85-90 ... that is an awesome price! Great ideas for Christmas on the DS!!! Oh.. and several DS games too! Don't miss this sale!!!

Anonymous said...

OOHHHH I am SO excited!! I cannot wait!!