Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day Two of Drop Off : Encores and More North

Today was in one word....nuts.

We had well over 200 people drop off today and we literally did not stop working until 8pm. 10 hours on my feet non stop and I have to admit, I am getting older and my body is exhausted.

The bad news? I felt bad for the consignors that waited 45 minutes for a rack.

The good news? We literally have the best selection we have EVER had so I hope all those people who waited to drop off forget that wait the minute they shop.

We now have 3 Barbie Jeeps, a pirate ship, about 50 various riding toys, about 12 kitchens, 5 desks, toy boxes galore, DVDS, a HUGE selection of BRAND NEW Melissa and Doug toys for 30-50% off retail, tool benches, 6 train tables, table and chair sets galore, 5 cribs, about 15 pack n plays. I seriously could go ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.

AND HERE are Brea's TOP FIVE favorite things that came in today:

1. Awesome train table that has rolling storage drawers underneath $30
2. Plastic Pirate Ship (can be used indoors or outside) $30
3. Babystyle Octopus costume $12
4. Britax Roundabout carseat in awesome condition $90
5. Cozy Coupe car $5

I have to tell you, it was REALLY hard making that list as I loved a TON of stuff that came in. If you worked today, what did you LOVE? If you want to know if we got something specific in, leave me a comment and I'll answer you tomorrow night!

A special thanks to all the workers today. You ladies (and guys) busted it and although we never really caught up, I thought we did exceptional considering we checked in over 30 people per hour. WAY TO GO!!

No comments: